Tee Group Films’ custom produced liners are used in calendering operations to prevent rubber from sticking to itself once rolled up. Our Polyseal, Hylozene and Techseal product lines are recognized around the world for their excellent quality and performance. Each product is designed to individual customer specifications and is continually perfected. Just in the past several years Tee Group Films has:
- Designed several new embossed patterns to effect the needed peel-back force required and increase our customer processing windows.
- Launched a next generation High Release Film—a smooth film that reduces air pockets, which helps maintain the tackiness of the material without interacting with the rubber.
- Worked hand-in-hand with our customers to design a multilayered, post-consumer waste recycled product, which both addresses the rising costs of raw materials and keeps plastic out of landfills. This program has saved millions of pounds of rubber liners from being disposed of.
Product Specific Applications
- Rubber Rolls (Retread & Roofing)
Tee Group Films can custom engineer products to your needs. Our Polyseal, Techseal and Hylozene product lines have been the rubber industry’s benchmark for decades.
Smooth High Release
- The next step in rubber separator film
- Down gauge
- No pattern in your rubber
- Address the rising cost of plastics
- Cost reduction
- Co-Ex with recycled material
Tee Group Films seeks to be a good steward of the environment and for several years has operated a comprehensive recycling program, among other sustainability initiatives.
Learn more about our commitment to Sustainability
Learn more about Tee Group Films Products and Capabilities
View our Embossed Patterns